Du Fresne's reputation for excellent quality and service sets the bar high for our industry and competition. We strive, driven by our commitment to the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework, to continually implement and refine the systems and processes we use to manage our business.
- Quality at Du Fresne is driven by our comprehensive and highly respected ISO 9001-2015 certified Quality Management System (QMS) beginning with our Customer Experience System (CES) to accurately transfer written and unwritten knowledge from our customers to assure that parts are delivered as required. The CES is designed to engage our customers through a series of formal processes that uncover incomplete and unwritten detail necessary to manufacture parts that meet 100% of your requirements.
- The detailed information transferred to our Sales Engineers via the CES becomes part of our Planning of Product Realization (PPR) and Contract Review (CR) which includes Du Fresne members in Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing and Purchasing to assure 100% of your requirements are met.
- The next step is our Manufacturing Engineering Process (MEP) where all of this information is controlled and used to create a comprehensive production routing and quality plan detailing the steps necessary to satisfy all print requirements including CTQ's defined by our customer and Du Fresne's engineering department, First part Inspections (FPI), In Process Inspections (IPI), and Last Part Inspections (LPI)
- VE, or Value Engineering, is a critical post shipment step where we "walk the line" at each customer evaluating how our shipments are received, inspected and processed providing seamless integration into their systems.
- The final step is managed by our Quality Assurance department and is either a DMC First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) documenting CTQ's or a full 100% Fair intended for our customers' internal quality requirements.
What this all comes down to is a constant focus on customer satisfaction supported by a very robust, continually measured and improved, Quality Management System